Texas School American School (Texas School) offers an online American High School Diploma to students and adults, from G9 to G12. Our online high school diploma is an excellent alternative for home-schooled students.
Texas School also offers individual online courses to part time students including core subjects, electives, world languages, credit recovery, and summer school courses.
Texas School is accredited by AdvancED; the largest community of education professionals worldwide, and recognized as a private at Dallas Independent School District.
by TEPSAC; the highest accreditation body for private schools in the State of Texas
Texas School High school American diploma allows you to:
- Earn an accredited High School Diploma
- Apply for universities in the United States through their recognized system
- Choose from variety of World languages (French, Spanish, Chinese, German, Turkish and Arabic) taught by native speakers.
- Gain the skills of Digital Learning, build confidence and discover dozens of proven strategies to unlock your potential and achieve your dreams at your own pace
- Choose between a wide range of Elective Courses for a well-rounded education.
- Students who have finished 8th grade.
- Students transferring from another High School in grades 9-12.
- Adults seeking a High School Diploma.
- Grade 8 transcript for students who just finished middle school
- High School transcripts for students transferring from another high school
- placement exams in English and Math administered by Texas School American School.
The result will communicated to students and/or parents by email within 1 week from the date of assessment.
If you do not meet the required scores you may be required to take a developmental course(s)
Scans of the following:
- Recent colored photographs of the applicant.
- Original valid passport/ National ID of student.
- Original valid passport/ National ID of parent or legal guardian.
- Original Grade 8 report card.
- Original transcript of high school courses studied in prior years.
The tuition fees are paid through our website.
You may contact the school to be provided with the most updated Student/Parent handbook that outlines the school policies and guidelines. To contact us by email
If the grade level you apply for is full, you will be placed on the waiting list until a new class is open and you will be informed of the new class within one month.
Texas School offers open enrollment all year so that students can enroll anytime for self-paced courses. For courses with live sessions it is recommended to begin at the beginning of a semester please check our calendar
Student-to-student interaction is an integral part of all asynchronous courses and courses that include live sessions. Students communicate through asynchronous threaded discussion and during live sessions in chat rooms.
Home schoolers can also take advantage of the wide range of affordable, flexible, accredited selection of courses we offer.
Just as in a face-to-face class, regular attendance, active participation, timely completion of assignments, and thorough attention to tasks makse for a successful online learning experience.